The fat lady has sung...
Sorry, I haven't put on 200Kg in the last few days LOL
No, it's about B again.
I start getting messages asking to go for coffee, and then messages telling me he's being a bad bad boy, and his name is Johnny (Walker), sitting alone in his room drinking scotch and planning to wipe himself out at Karaoke, and I start to figure he's a lost cause.
He ignores my messages that he should be around people NOT by himself, ignores messages that he deserves to treat himself better than that, and that seven days without drinking is a good start, and I'm well and truly half way to figuring he's a lost cause.
Then I watch him slowly destroy himself through his deep and meaningful relationship with Johnny, in his words, "sometimes the only thing that makes me feel good about myself," and I have TOTALLY figured out he's a lost cause.
So now I just want to shout from the rooftops that my temporary insanity is officially OVER.
I have seen the light, and can't be fucked hanging onto false hopes anymore, nobody is worth THAT much. (Yeah, I knew that anyway, but hope is a nice thing to have, for a while at least)
Just have to arrange coffee to clear up the loose ends and I'm then finally OVER it... not in an angry "I HATE all men, they are just bastards" way, or in a sad "I'm so UPSET I'm never falling for anyone again" way, but in a cool, calm, collected "He's really just not worth it, and I don't need his shit" kind of way.
*doing a happy dance*
Or in the words of some big fancy movie "Thankyou for curing my rediculous obsession with love!" nah wait, take that back, strike the LOVE bit...
"Thankyou for curing my rediculous obsession with you!"
Like I've said before... It's good being me :D

No comments:
Post a Comment