Rumours and Reputation
Right... so from what I can tell B can't keep his mouth shut about us sleeping together.
And some of his friends have decided I am that nasty word starting with the letter 'S' ...mainly his FEMALE friends... do thay have that low an opinion of B that only an S would sleep with him?? Or perhaps they are jealous that I have so many male admirers. I suppose every fortnight since the end of january I have had a dance partner... (that's dancing on the dance floor, not horizontal folk dancing by the way which I think is where some people might have got their stories mixed up LOL)
Either way, I have just had someone stand up for me (as this stuff is always spoken about when the subject isn't there to defent herself) and if anyone is willing to make assumptions about me without actually getting to know me first then they are not the type of person I want to be friends with or associate with.

No comments:
Post a Comment