THE List
In less than two weeks I turn 29...
that means only 365 days till I turn 30.
I was thinking maybe I should do one of those lists, of the things I want to do before I turn 30, had anyone else done one of those??
I thought it might be fun for me to post my list here and check them off one by one and reflect a bit on them... I decided it would be good to start a blog.
I feel I'm more equipped than ever to do these things, I've just come out of a deep depression, and have rediscovered ME, I also get lots of 100% child free time, so am able to do things without dragging kids and all their paraphernalia with me.
OK, I'll start off with a few things and add and subtract along the way...
I'll probably have some things on my list that I've already done. After all, considering 'Have children' would be on that list, I'm NOT going to do it all again just for the sake of it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment