Wednesday, 4 April 2007

The eyes have it...

First of all, doesn't (didn't) John Belushi of 'Blues Brothers' and 'massive drug overdose' fame have the most amazing eyes. It's a shame they're hidden behind those sunglasses, but then I guess it makes for a bigger impact the one time he does take them off for the Mystery Woman (played by Carrie Fisher). Don't worry sweetie, my heart would have melted too!

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

mBoi is obsessed by this movie at the moment, I think we've watched it twenty times in the two weeks we've had it on DVD.

I am willing to put aside the occasional bad word (for which they get a beating from 'the penguin' anyway) to see mBoi singing and dancing to some GREAT music, and to see his delight at the 'Illinois Nazis' ending up in the river!

But I digress.

Eyes.

It appears I didn't have 'pinkeye' as this has now been going on for over a month, and my eyes are not stuck together with masses of green pus, nor are they getting worse, or better for that matter. Must be mild allergic conjunctivitis and dry eye, caused by my overgrown lawns setting seed, and aggravated by spending too much time at computer (gets worse at night when I get busy chatting to friends) and having ceiling fans on all the time.

SO now I'm off to the chemist to get some fake tears lubricating stuff to help when they flare up, and trying to be more conscious of the triggers.

Also getting B to do my lawns for me on the weekend.

No comments: