Friday, 27 April 2007

What a great night and more suprises...

Last night we all went out to karaoke.

It was a bit of an impromptu night, and one that normally wouldn't happen (being a weeknight), except that Net was in the Semis for a comp.

This was something not to be missed, so considering exhub is away I organised a babysitter, girls got hubbies to stay at home with the kids, and K ducked out between breastfeeds.

We also managed to drum up support from RSL regulars, between our two groups we made up about 80% of the clientele for the night!!

The RSL regulars included both B and G which I did expect and, I think, handled quite well.

One point saw the two of them outside talking in each others ears... was SO very tempted to go out, put my arms around them both and ask what or who they were talking about...

...but I'm not quite that brash!!

I asked B about the dare (NO elvis, and he gets free reign on MY songs) and he said it was very tempting, but I think the thought of NO elvis scares the bajesus out of him LOL.

Net, Al and I sat and had coffee with B afterwards...

Boy oh boy, am I in BIG trouble: He's made the decision to dry out.

See, the MAIN thing that meant I could take it or leave it with B was the drinking problem. Without that he becomes so much more desirable.

I don't think I've ever WANTED someone and NOT been able to have them.

So yes... I am in BIG trouble!!!

No comments: