Men are only good for two things...
Whenever any of my girlfriends are having problems with their hubbies there's one thing I always say:
"Men are only good for two things."
Sex and babies? I hear you suggest.
Nope... opening jars, and mowing the lawn.
I have been unable to put garlic in anything for three months because I couldn't get the jar open... same with the ginger.
Finally got them both opened Monday night... B did it for me!
As I mentioned he's going to do my lawns on the weekend.
So I've had my jars opened and my lawns mowed... what more could a girl want?
PS. No they're not a metaphor for anything rude either LOL

1 comment:
A little tip for opening jars... get a sharp knife and prick a small hole in the top to let the air out. It makes opening the jar easy peasy... you just need some glad wrap to cover the jar afterwards.
Who needs men anyway? (hire a lawn mower!)
Post a Comment