Sunday, 15 April 2007

Why it's good to be me...

Thursday night I finally put my foot down and told B he had to work out exactly what he wanted from me. I'd told him in plain simple words what I wanted, but he never did the same for me.

So friday last week we called it off for good.

Then the Saturday night at karaoke, he was a COMPLETE prick. My diary had something to this effect...

"The pathetic little man with the drinking problem and split personalities last night added 'whore' to his repertoire."

Yes, I was being very harsh at the time, but I was also really hurt at the time!!

I spent about 36 hours as a puddle on the floor, but by the time 48 hours had rolled around I was well and truly over it, and ready and raring to hit the ground running again :-D

The joys of being an Aquarian, you get over thing VERY quickly, and can't hold a grudge against people, so a few days ago I messaged him and apologised for being a bitch (which I was), said it's all water under the bridge, and so now I have a clear conscience and there doesn't have to be any animosity between us.

I feel at peace with the world!

No comments: