Monday, 26 March 2007

I've found a 'repertoire' song for Karaoke finally!

Most of the other regulars at the RSL have a handful of regular songs they sing, they rotate through them and soetimes sing new ones, but generally stick to the ones they 'know and trust'.

But me being a typical Aquarian has to do DIFFERENT songs every week... (my greatest fear is being stuck in a rut or being a sheep)

But I have finally found a couple of songs to put in my 'repertoire'.

Number one... "Do that to me one more time" by Captain and Tenille. Apart from being a subtle message to certain someone (haha, I know I'm very wicked!), it suits my voice well, doesn't strain me too much, and is a nice easy relaxed song to kick off with.

Number two... "Thank god I'm a country boy" by John Denver. I sang this last time and it WENT OFF!!! I felt so good singing it, and it got everyone up and dancing, lots of dosie doe-ing hehe!

But next time I'm gonna take a cowboy hat to wear!!

You know you're a Karaoke Diva when you take props to wear when you sing...

No comments: