Things I can UNHAPPILY cross of my list...
Sleep in the fold out parent's bed in the children's ward of the hospital
hBoi was admitted to hospital on Tuesday, with gastro and dehydration, because he wasn't keeping anything down, so was put on a drip. We waited the obligatory eight or nine hours in the Emergancy Department before finally being moved up to the children's ward. Then mBoi and Daddy came to visit... at which point, mBoi promptly vomited all over the hospital's nice clean floor. As they say... "When in Rome."
So I stayed in the ward with hBoi overnight, while Daddy took mBoi home to bed, and when he woke up he was back to his chirpy self, it was like this switch went off for 24 hours that turned him into a catatonic vomit machine, then all of a sudden he was back to being himself, and right as rain.
Lock self out of house
On the weekend I managed to lock my keys in the house... I even checked my big key chain and swore they were there before shutting the door though. Needless to say I'm glad I have a rental, as I was able to zip down to the agent and borrow their spare keys, also did a swapperoonie with window keys so I'm now able to open ALL my windows... YAY fresh air!!!
Get Pinkeye
Yup... all I can hear in my head is Eric Cartman from 'South Park' saying "PINKEYE!" I have antibiotic drops but it's not helping, so just have to wait it out. Thank god I don't have any of that green oozy pus, just very red itchy eyes. No eye make-up for me on Saturday night then.

No comments:
Post a Comment