Monday, 26 March 2007

Jumping in at the deep end...

I have made mention on occassion about the guy from Karaoke... let's call him B.

We've been seeing more than a bit of each other lately.

I'm resisting the urge to gush about him... trying to do the whole "being cautious with the L Word" thing. It's nothing official yet, and I'm still happy doing the casual 'seeing each other' thing for now, but it is exciting none the less!!

The way your heart skips a beat when you first spot them across a crowded Karaoke room, learning lots of stuff about each other, finding all those things in common, gossiping to excited girlfriends afterwards... yes, im talking about YOU Net! Girlfriends living vicariously through my (and each others) love life LOL. To be honest we're almost as bad as the girls from 'Sex and the City', but as I have pointed out before, it's healthy to talk about your sex life. At least that's our excuse, and I'll stick to it!

Back to the subject...

B!!

The young man who caught mine and some of my other girlfriends' eyes before Christmas, even BEFORE I heard him open his mouth and sing, it was a great excuse to go and talk to him though ;) and he does sing absolutely amazingly. Incidentally doing Elvis the way exhub so wishes he could do Elvis.

I'm having to work through my "Elvis vs The Beatles" issues I developed in my teens. That's a very long story, and one I will post about soon. But needless to say currently if I listen to too much Elvis I have to 'cleanse' myself by listening to a good dose of Beatles!!

Also dealing with the issue that B is only a couple of months older than my younger brother, and also happens to be the same star sign as exhub... and the ex before that... Eeek!

Funny thing though... gossiping with my girlfriends... Al had a dream last night that we were all at a wedding, and it was me and B getting married...

Hmm, I think I better leave it at that before I get in any deeper!

No comments: